Eco Ezee Kettle
Everyone who sees the paint tray agrees that it offers a real alternative to the current plastic and metal varieties and YES, YOU CAN REUSE IT, WITHOUT WASHING OUT.
Materials: Made from 100% recycled waste material, does not deplete natural resources. Use as stand alone or as a reusable liner with existing paint kettles.
- Handles on either side for easy washing out
- No need to waste precious time or water washing out, simply wipe out excess paint and leave to dry for re-use
- Increases the life of plastic or metal kettle if used as a liner
- No need to waste precious water or time washing out, simply wipe out any excess paint and leave to dry for reuse.
- Roller head does not slip, less rolls required to take up uniform covering of paint, saving time.
- As no washing out required, ideal for use in areas where access to water is limited or unavailable.
- Gap in leg and for unwanted contaminants or other tools to rest in.
- Positive corporate PR from customers for selling sustainable products and reducing packaging.
- Sustainable production process, no wastage in manufacture
WHY ECO EZEE IS BETTER?
Eco Ezee is a family owned company which specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative products made from waste material, by-products from other manufacturing processes or ecologically sustainable sources. They not only reduce waste to landfill but also the impact we are all having on our planet.
Eco Ezee strives to replace, where feasible, consumer products that continue to deplete the world’s natural resources, such as those made from plastic, metal and wood; in doing so we endeavour to make all goods compostable, biodegradable, reusable and recyclable.